Pages

Sunday, November 8, 2009

postbox_9


SMOKE


I’m cigarettes addicted. Why, as same reason with other guy, friends influence. I’ve been smoked since I was 15 years old. Still on beginning to stop right? I think about it too. I think I should start stop smoking from now. Yes, I making on my plan. Not stop drastically, but slowly. But don’t worry, I’m working on it. Right now, I just smoke after eating my meals, when I need some brake, while finding some idea. I don’t know why, but it is giving some aspiration to come out with differences ideology, way I work, some style on my work. I try on to become somebody, someone else. Although, people said you better be yourself. Maybe it is yes or maybe not what they said. Many people just used a side of their eye to looking at me. What else I should do, come out and shout, look me and I can do all you want. That’s it? Oh gosh. It is sick. Maybe it looks like a hypocrite. But it real, this is life. I should make through I to succeed in my life, to archive my goals, to wins in life games.

Some people said, when smoking it feels free, calms, smooth while smoke. Nonsensical, maybe it can be yes. While you smoke, you’ll not think about your problems, conflict, anything that makes you sick. But, it for while! Not forever. It just while you smoke. STOP. It doesn’t make sense.

Hehehe...

Cigarette is annihilation to your life. It will destroy your life. This is a message from a smoker going to stop smoke. People out there, please stop smoking while you still working on it. I’ve planned. You all? When? Even though, I’m still not stopping smoking, I just want aware you about the vice of smoke. I still don’t when I really stop smoke, maybe a week, a month, a year?! Huh! It pain right? Feel free to out of this, feel free to say “Tak Nak Merokok”. YES!!!


1 comment: