Pages

Thursday, November 12, 2009

postbox_10

Mistake is my trouble

People can’t run from mistake. Everyone could do a single mistake in situations. Everywhere, whether in front of public, with girlfriend, friends, parent, everywhere even not in every single time. I am not going to tell you about other people else mistake. But, I’ll tell you all about my mistake.

*1-did not plan well on my time = I not plan my time in my routine life. Sleep, dinner, even though time with my friends and girlfriend. Most of my time is used to surfing the internet, chat. At mean time, my work was endured.

*2-not plan good financial = argh. Most of people will face this problem. So do I. cigarette, junk food and other things that not useful that I used to do. At the end of the month, I felt regret. No turning back yo. There are no uses. My money was nowhere. I think I should make a weekly expenditure. Omg.

*3-not thinking carefully = I always in hurry to make a decision. I did not think about two points on above while deciding my decision. Arghh. What the fuck. I should think careful. So many troubles I could do. It will make me feels shamed on everyone of my friends. Maybe my decision will troublesome on my friends, on my financial and on my time. This is the biggest mistake I do. This issue was affecting my time, my financial flow and everyone.

Wtf...

I should make a plan for my routine life. So, I can plan my time for chill with everyone, doing every work I had, even for myself for rest and relax.
To my friends, do you plan carefully in your daily life? I think you should do. It will help you do a thing smoothly without problems, without disruption.
Well yeah. I need change my life right now. Starting from now, I need focus on my life. That is better than making a mistake again.
Wtf!!!Shut!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment