Pages

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Postbox_42 : the room, the workspace, the bed

huish, setelah sekian lama aku x menulis disini, kembali aku disini untuk memenuhkan ruang penulisan perasaan, emosional, dan luahan hati.. ceh, bukan nk mengata, tapi bercerita, bukan nk mengumpat, tapi memberitahu, bukan nk bermusuh, tapi memulihkan ikatan. Akhir2 ini aku sering dilanda masalah,mustahil seorang lelaki ini nk menceritakan hal peribadi nye kepada umum. melainkan perkara yg telah membuatkan seseorang lelaki itu mula berasa panas hati, tak puas hati dan memberontak. tapi tu semua tak penting, sebab semua orang xberapa pandang pon masalah org lain, melainkan ade kepentingan mereka sendiri.

the room, the workspace and the bed

the place that i stay to do my work, dreaming, singing, drawing. the place for me that no limit if lost in in my dream, lost in people, lost in problems. the place that loyal to me, love to me, peace to me. no other place like this, eventhough someone who love to have some outdoor activities will stay in his or her room for a long time. sleep, read, dreaming, singing, listening, screaming or something else. i love to stay in my room. no one can take it from me. no one can share it from me. laugh. sharing is caring right? but for me, naahh!!!.. more problems can be happen.. room for me dreaming, feel peace, feel comfortable, feel the world is my own. the room also is my workspace, i do design, drawing, photography, recording, searching. and absalutely, the room must have the bed. that is the place for erase the problems, erase the tired, erase the memory, erase everything that not important to me. that why the room, the workspace and the bed is really important to me..

No comments:

Post a Comment