Pages

Monday, June 28, 2010

Postbox_41 : Exploring JB

Yeah....shooting around JB and Kulaijaya Station Bus is really tired. Needs more passions, time, water, energy to walk around. Joined with me is Nakia and Shah Yong. Walawey, so so so tired maa, shooting is not easy as you think.. More easier when editing, not shooting..hehehe.. I shooted Jb for my assignment, Web Design, contain about JOHO Concpetstore and few image from JB view.. Damn, fucking tired when Yong said "dahaga doe".. ok...need time to rest. After had a conversation with JOHO owner, internship interview, some idea for my web design, We going to Dataran to continue shooting. Then, post office area and few view somewhere around post office..
Thanks to Yong, taking me rides around JB, and Nakia, for her sleepy face because of watching football last night.. Also special thanks to Zac JOHO and his friends treating we nicely and some information.


No comments:

Post a Comment